Saturday, May 5, 2012

36 Weeks - The Home Stretch

How far along? 36 weeks. May 3, 2012
Weight: 155 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope :)
Sleep: I think I'm still doing pretty well with sleep for heading into the ninth month, but things are definitely getting uncomfortable. For the most part, I am only comfortable laying on my left side, but my body does not like staying in one position all night, so I will often wake up to roll over to my right side for a break. Once that becomes uncomfortable, which does not take very long, I roll back to the left and fall back asleep. Fortunately this only happens a couple times in the early morning, and I fall back to sleep fairly quickly.
Exercise: I think my last jog was at 32 or 33 weeks. I have since switched to walking and using the elliptical for aerobic exercise. I still lift weights and take yoga and BodyFlow though I'm making more and more modifications in those classes each week.
Best moment this month: April flew by, and there were lots of great moments. I was blessed to have three baby showers and have received so many wonderful gifts from friends and family. I also finished my long-term subbing job and interviewed for a position at that high school for next year.
Miss anything? Laying on my stomach, running, moving easily.
Movement: He still moves quite a bit and is still up high in my ribs. I enjoy it for the most part. It really is amazing to experience this little life growing inside me. Amazing and crazy.
Food Cravings: I actually have not been very hungry lately. I'm fairly sure it's due to my stomach being squished.
Looking forward to: The end of this month when I get to hold my little boy (and not be pregnant anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment